Moller International is acting as adviser and
supplier of designs and technical solutions within forgings, castings, hot pressings, cutting knives, tungsten carbides, hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic pumps, 3D drawings and prints.
- Forgings, machined components, high precision heat treated components ready for your assembly line.
- Steel castings, heat treated, finished machined all sizes.
- Aluminium castings according to customer specifications.
- Hot pressings especially for arable usage.
- Wear resistant tungsten carbide products and designs.
- Hydraulic low- and high pressure cylinders.
- Hydraulic pumps.
- Repair kits for hydraulic pumps.
- Bolts and nuts “power solutions”.
- Industrial hand tools.
- Large scafolding solutions.
- Technical supervision.
- 3D Inventor CAD product documentation and printings.
Springs and coils for the railway sector
Components for trains, like agricultural machinery, are subject to a harsh operating environment and need to withstand constant stresses. This requires components that can offer the highest reliability, especially when safety is a consideration, in addition to high resistance to wear and tear. Materials selection and knowledge of the materials properties as well as the manufacturing process and quality adherence need to work closely together is the philosopy of Moller International.
Moller International supplies large-sized helical coils and other suspension springs to the railway sector. Manufactured in Europe in ISO-9001 certified plants, the suspension springs undergo on-site heat-treatment. The plants have in-house materials expertise which is an integral part of quality control.